Situated among the 34 pristine beaches and nine unspoiled bays of Huatulco is Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa. This luxurious resort, located on Tangolunda Bay featuring Unlimited-Luxury, is ideal for families, couples and friends overlooking the dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific coast of Oaxaca.
All rooms and suites boast amazing views, elegant design and comfort. Amenities include a private terrace, satellite television, DVD player, complimentary daily refreshed mini bar, 24-hour room service, and other luxuries.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Guests may choose from five à la carte gourmet restaurants, a buff et and a café. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Enjoy and spend time in the sun at any of the three pools, oceanfront Jacuzzi, and numerous land and water activities leave nothing to be desired. Kids love their time spent at the fun-filled, supervised Explorer’s Club.
Relax and rejuvenate in the world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia, complete with state-of-the-art treatment rooms, oceanfront cabins, fitness center and a beauty salon. Dining options include six international gourmet venues and six friendly lounges, all serving unlimited premium beverages. Evenings will bring live shows, parties, and dancing. Guests also have access to nearby golfing, shopping and tours. Experience the extraordinary at Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa.
DELUXE TROPICAL VIEW, 409 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony.
- Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
DELUXE TROPICAL VIEW WITH JACUZZI, 439 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony with Jacuzzi. View: Garden or Pool.
DELUXE PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW, 409 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony.
PREFERRED CLUB OCEAN FRONT, 439 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony.
PREFERRED CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN FRONT WITH JACUZZI, 1140 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony, living room area and 2 private furnished balconies one of them featuring an outdoor Jacuzzi.
PREFERRED PRESIDENTIAL SUITE OCEANFRONT (*), 1356 square feet, closet, sofa, full bathroom, water closet and vanity mirror, private furnished balcony with Jacuzzi, large living room with bar, home theater, dining room including dining table for 8, equipped kitchenette with microwave oven, refrigerator, superior amenities including bathrobes & slippers.
- Bedding: 1 king bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
World Café – International buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
El Patio – Delectable Mexican Cuisine. Open for dinner only.
Seaside Grill – Steak and grilled specialties with a spectacular ocean views. Open for lunch and dinner.
Himitsu – A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies with sushi bar and teppanyaki Tables. Open for dinner only.
Oceana – Fresh gourmet seafood in a quiet and romantic atmosphere. Open for dinner only.
Portofino – Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere. Open for dinner only. Available for adults 18 year of age and older only.
Coco Café – Premium coffee and deli snacks in a causal atmosphere.
Room Service – Yes, 24-hour room service delivered through in-room secrets box for privacy and convenience
Barracuda Bar – Ocean Front Bar
Sugar Reef Bar – Pool and beach bar
Desires Music Lounge – Adults only music lounge with top shelf spirits
Rendezvous – Lobby bar with live music at night
Revive Bar – Juices, fruits and healthy snacks at the spa
- Pool: 3 pools; shimmering dual temperature swimming pools with children’s area and golden sand beach
- Whirlpool: 2 whirlpools
- Beach: Situated on Tangolunda Bay, the largest of the nine bays, overlooking dazzling golden beaches with the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific.
- Watersports: Ocean trampoline, hobie cats, kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling tours, inflatable climbing iceberg, and water aerobics.
- Spa: World-class spa with full-service spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies, steam bath, sauna, and large whirlpools. Spa has soothing indoor and outdoor massage rooms, full-service beauty salon, and spa boutique.
- Fitness Center: State-of-the-art fitness center providing a full range of cardio-conditioning equipment including free weights, treadmills, lifecycles, stair climbers, and cross trainers. Aerobic, water aerobic, and yoga classes available.
- Golf: Campo de Golf Tangolunda a championship golf course nearby, approximately 5 minutes away.
- Tennis: Yes
- Shopping: Yes, shopping onsite
- Other: Basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, croquet, board games, giant chess, dance lessons, cooking classes, Spanish lessons, painting and ceramics, bocce ball, billiards, darts, ping-pong, and introductory diving lessons in pool. PADI diving center, sport fishing, wave runners, jet skiing, and water skiing available for additional costs.