Mary & Matthew

Wedding Date: 5/8/2017
Royalton White Sands Resort

What was your favorite memory from your destination wedding?

“It rained every day since our arrival to Royalton White Sands and every day we watched couples’ ceremonies interrupted by storms. There was an 90% chance of rain at the time of our ceremony. Thankfully, the other 10% was in our favor. Defying odds has now become the theme for our marriage.”

Describe your wedding style:

“The theme I envisioned for the wedding was beach formal and that is exactly what it turned out to be. I fell in love with these beautiful coral dresses that I just knew would be the perfect color to complement the beautiful blue ocean. The guys wore a slate gray suit with a tie and socks to match the coral. The rustic wooden gazebo with elegant white drapery added the perfect touch to complete our formal beach wedding.”

Describe your favorite detail of your wedding:

“Our favorite detail was the table set up for the reception. We used chair sashes from the ceremony and the bridal bouquets as our table decor in order to continue the flow of our color scheme.”

Tell us about your experience working with Modern Destination Weddings:

“We loved working with Modern Destination Weddings. The customer service was amazing and they really helped lighten our stress load. There was never a question that they couldn’t answer and the answer was usually the same day. They will always be another positive memory of our wedding.”