In the unique destination of Panama, guests can experience beaches, rainforest, mountains and city—all from Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama. Located on Playa Bonita, the closest beach to Panama City and literally meaning “beautiful beach,” Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama is only 40 minutes from the international airport, 30 minutes from the Panama Canal and 20 minutes from the city center. The resort is surrounded by Punta Bruja Nature Reserve along 2 km of golden sand beach on the Pacific Coast of Panama. The resort faces the ocean and offers stunning sunrise views.
All rooms offer a private, furnished balcony or terrace, shower with luxury bath amenities, double bathroom vanities, daily refreshed minibar (stocked with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water), coffee and tea maker, twice-daily maid service and 24-hour room service.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Indulge in gourmet meals at 4 à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café. No reservations are ever required. Restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy level.
Daily activities are offered indoors and outdoors: beach volleyball, pool volleyball, water aerobics, kayaks, theme parties, ping-pong and many more. Spend the day pampering yourself at Dreams Spa by Pevonia*, playing golf*, enjoy the day in the sun at any of the three pools. (*Additional costs apply)
Located in a spectacular setting just minutes away from Panama City and the wonders of Panamas Canal, Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama is a family-friendly resort boasting luxurious ocean view suites. Guests will be amazed by Unlimited-Luxury® (for travel through April 30, 2017) and Defined Delights™ (for travel beginning May 1, 2017), including an array of day and evening activities, supervised kids and teens clubs, gorgeous golden-sand beaches, jungle walkways, infinity pools and an expansive, tranquil spa.
RUN OF HOUSE
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds, subject to availability at time of check-in
DELIGHT ROOM PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW
This room features partial views of the ocean, located on the first floor.
Occupancy: DKP1 – 2 adults / 2 total
Occupancy: DDP1 – 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: DKP1 – 1 king bed
Bedding: DDP1 – 2 double beds
DELIGHT ROOM OCEAN VIEW
This room offers breathtaking views of the ocean.
Occupancy: DKO1 – 2 adults / 2 total
Occupancy: DDO1 – 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: DKO1 – 1 king bed
Bedding: DDO1 – 2 double beds
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors doeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary computer access in the lounge
- Upgraded minibar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers in room
- Pillow menu
- Daily room service
- Dining at the Bordeaux French Restaurant
- Premium brand liquor package
- Complimentary hydrotherapy access once per stay
PREFERRED CLUB DELUXE OCEAN VIEW
This room is located on the top floors, with spectacular views of the ocean.
Occupancy: PKOV – 2 adults / 2 total
Occupancy: PDOV – 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: PKOV – 1 king bed
Bedding: PDOV – 2 double beds
PREFERRED CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
This room offers breathtaking views of the ocean, as well as a walk-in closet and dining table for four.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
PREFERRED CLUB MASTER SUITE
This room features spectacular views of the ocean, as well as a walk-in closet, dining table for six, additional half bathroom and an additional flat-screen TV.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 3 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
Market Café – A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics, including a show cooking experience. Open for breakfast, and lunch. Dress code is casual.
Portofino – Offers Tuscan-Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere with spectacular views. Open for dinner only. Dress code is casual elegance.
Bordeaux – Offers French cuisine served in a romantic, elegant setting, including a wine cellar offering a variety of wine. Open for dinner only and guests must be at least 18 years old. Dress code is formal.
Oceana – Serves fresh seafood á la carte near the beach area for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
Seaside Grill – Offering a variety of à la carte grilled steaks and seafood for lunch and dinner. Open seasonally for breakfast. Dress code is casual.
Coco Café – Serves premium coffee and snacks in a relaxed atmosphere. Open mornings through evenings. Dress code is casual.
Room Service – Yes, additional charges may apply
The Rendezvous – Delightful lobby bar serving drinks
Barracuda Bar – Serves cocktail by the Oceana and Seaside Grill restaurants
Desires Sports Bar – Enjoy all sports with a wide variety of refreshing tropical cocktails
Manatees – International bar providing poolside wait service
Preferred Club Bar – Exclusive for Preferred Club guests, located in the Preferred Lounge
- Pool: Yes, three, including a large infinity pool overlooking the beach, a shallow pool for children and an exclusive adults-only pool.
- Whirlpool: Yes, outdoor whirlpool
- Beach: Yes, located on a private beach
- Watersports: Yes, snorkeling, kayaking, water aerobics and introductory diving lessons in pool are complimentary. Scuba diving at PADI diving center, motorized watersports, wave runners and water skiing are available for an additional fee.
- Spa: Yes, Dreams Spa by Pevonia features hydrotherapy, indigenous treatments, Swiss showers, a sauna, steam room, private showers, relaxing area, massages, body treatments, facials manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon.
- Fitness Center: Yes, facility is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, stair climber, universal machines, free weights and weight machines.
- Golf: No
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Yes, gift shop
- Other: Yes, yoga on the beach