Meet Anna Duran
Modern Vacations & Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 512
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to see what every corner of the world had to offer. I didn’t get to travel much when I was growing up, but I spent a lot of time daydreaming about the different places I wanted to see and what it would be like to go there, even going so far as to plan out my many dream vacations several times over-just for fun! As soon as I was finally able to get that first stamp on my passport I was hooked, and I still haven’t stopped adding to my “bucket list” of destinations. So far I’ve got 11 countries under my belt (plus some repeats) … I’m thinking Italy may have to be next!
After spending almost 10 years in the auto industry and planning group vacations with my friends and family every chance I got, I decided to take the leap into the industry where my passion lies.
As part of the Modern Vacations family I’m so excited to be able to utilize my customer service experience AND share my goal of experiencing all the world has to offer with everyone I can!
I tend to be adventurous even in my downtime, so when I’m not at work you’ll usually find me checking out whatever concerts are in town, trying out new restaurants, or trying to organize a road trip to Six Flags or the casino with my family or friends.
A little about me…
- My favorite travel memory is… snorkeling with the turtles in Akumal Bay, or making the luge run at Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland.
- My favorite destination is… New Orleans. No matter how much I love everywhere else I get to go, I’m always ready for another weekend trip to the Big Easy.
- My favorite sport team is… The New Orleans Saints….. WHODAT!!!!! But since I live in Houston now I’ve learned to love my Texans almost as much.
- My favorite meal is… anything that consists of Italian food, seafood or both.
- My dream vacation is…. Kakslautten Resort in Finland. A glass top igloo under the Northern Lights would be totally worth the cold!!!
- My recommended travel tip is… avoid the tourist traps. Find out where the locals go, and go there instead!