Meet Fereshta Azim
Wedding Resort Specialist
Modern Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 316
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
I have always been fascinated with travel and the opportunity it gives to see other parts of the world and experience different cultures. For three years, I was fortunate enough to have worked in the hospitality industry and had the privilege of not only traveling, but also the chance to be behind the scenes assisting wedding couples make their vision for their big day a reality. I guess you could say this is where my passion for weddings began! Being able to see the final product and the joy and happiness it brought to couples and their families, I knew this was what I was destined to do. Now I have the chance to combine both of my passions, travel and weddings, to assist wedding couples all over the United States to make their wedding dreams come true!
A little more about me…
- My nickname is…Fishy: Since my name is extremely difficult to say, I have had numerous nicknames growing up but it’s the only one that has stuck. The nickname actually was given to me by a little girl I was babysitting when I was 13 years old. She couldn’t figure out what my name was or how to say it , so she chose the only thing she knew with the letter “F” which was fishy.
- My favorite TV series is… Seinfeld, how can you not love this series! It’s a show about nothing but relates to everyone’s life!
- My dream vacation is … to go to Iceland. I have been planning a trip to Iceland for the past year. It has been my goal to see the northern lights, the Skaftafell Ice Cave, and the Gulfoss Waterfall.
- My favorite quote is… “ Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” -Unknown
- My recommended travel tip is… pack light! When you’re traveling the last thing you want to be doing is carrying around a big suitcase.