Meet Itzel Rodriguez
Director of Wedding
Modern Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 314
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
I had the amazing opportunity to work at a boutique wedding venue for 5 years, where I fell in love with helping couples plan one of the most important days of their lives. Being a newlywed myself, I have an understanding for what the modern bride is looking for and find joy in helping couples make their vision a reality.
Another passion close to my heart is travel. Together with my husband, I have visited Europe, Asia, Hawaii, Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean. Experiencing different cultures and traditions around the world has opened my eyes to the beauty of the human character.
With my wedding background and love for travel, I decided to combine the two and specialize in destination weddings! It was the perfect marriage between my two passions (no pun intended). I have been living the dream ever since.
A little more about me…
- My all-time favorite trip has to be… Island hopping in Hawaii.
- My favorite travel memory is… Camping overnight on the beach at Maya Bay in Thailand.
- My favorite drink is… Brazilian Caipirinha.
- My favorite quote is… “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” -Anonymous
- My recommended travel tip is… take a carry-on with your bathing suit and a change of clothes in case luggage is delayed or your room isn’t ready at check in.
- My favorite movie is…National Treasure.
- My favorite actor/actress is…Matthew McConaughey.
- My favorite TV series is… The Walking Dead.
- My favorite leisure activity is… playing with Riley, my German Shepherd.