Meet Kendyll Kessler
Wedding Resort Specialist
Modern Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 325
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
After graduating from Texas State University, it was my mission to develop a career that I was truly interested in and passionate about. From the earliest time I can remember, I have always been obsessed with anything wedding related. I love to watch Say Yes to the Dress, and you will probably find about a million saved pins on my Pinterest account just about weddings. This fascination motivated me to explore my options in the wedding industry. The path ended at Modern Destination Weddings, where I am excited to help make a bride or groom’s wedding dreams a reality! When it comes to travel, my experiences have been limited to family road trips throughout the United States, but I love those memories more than words can express. I always get this special, tingly feeling when I am on vacation whether it’s a ski trip in the mountains of Colorado or a quick stay-cation in a hotel in Galveston. There is something so special about visiting a new place and experiencing life in that location.
A little about me…
- My favorite travel musical artist/band is… Taylor Swift.
- My favorite meal is… nuggets and waffle fries from Chick-fil-A. I guess you could call me a cheap date 😊.
- My favorite drink is… an ice cold Dr. Pepper.
- My favorite Pandora station is… 2000s Pop/Country. My favorite music is from when I was little.
- My nickname is… KK, K-squared, Double K.
- My favorite movie is… a close tie between Bridesmaids and White Chicks. I quote both of these movies regularly.
- My favorite TV series is … Grey’s Anatomy.
- My favorite leisure activity is… taking my two dogs to the dog park! I love watching them run around and make new friends.