Meet Kristin Hart
Modern Vacations & Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 521
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
My love for travel first began when I stepped foot on my first cruise back in 2010. Being able to experience the different beautiful locations and learn more about their people and their culture immediately peaked my interest and pulled me out of my comfort-zone. It’s very humbling and wonderful to see the world from a different point of view. From watching the sunset over the ocean in Jamaica to watching it rise over the mountains in Puerto Vallarta, you truly get to see the many different beauties that this world has to offer. Never in my wildest dreams did I foresee myself being able to travel and assist others with their travel for a living! I always saw being a travel agent as a “dream job” with no idea of knowing how to become one. Thanks to the offer that a fellow travel agent provided me with I took the chance and landed my “dream job”. Now one of my many goals is to have everyone that I assist with their travel experience the same feeling of wonder and amazement that I first experienced back in 2010!
A little more about me…
- So far my favorite destination has been Jamaica! Aside from their beautiful beaches and breathtaking mountains, their people make the destination such a wonderful, fun-loving place. Everyone was so kind, genuine, and laid-back… it almost felt like you were in a different world and that all the craziness going on in the world seized to exist! When the team and I were driving back to the resort after just climbing Dunns River Falls, our driver put on Bob Marley’s song “Three Little Birds” and everyone began singing along. It was such a fun and peaceful moment that I’ll never forget.
- My favorite drink is sweet iced tea with lemon! I grew up drinking it and get cranky if I go without it for too long. If we’re talking more on the adult side, you can never go wrong with a mango margarita (on the rocks) or a Hurricane!
- My favorite sports team is the Houston Texans, win or lose! I’ll always stand by their side.. even when they make questionable decisions!
- My favorite hobbies include gaming, lounging around with my pet cat, exploring new locations, and having good times with good people.
- My favorite TV series is the Golden Girls! It’s such a great classic and still makes me laugh to this day. I always wished to be as tough and spunky as Dorothy! Aside from the Golden Girls, I do enjoy geeking out over Game of Thrones, the Walking Dead, Jessica Jones, and Mr.Robot!