Meet Regina Tanchez-Hart
Modern Vacations & Destination Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828
Toll-free: (866) 369-1882
My family is a huge part of my life. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without them, they mean the absolute world to me. I was blessed to have two wonderful & amazing parents that raised me, an incredible younger sister and 2 extraordinary younger brothers. They have seen me at my worst and at my best and were always there to support me. I have been further blessed with an extension to my family as I am now married and have an amazing husband and his beautiful family to now call my own.
My fascination for travel began on family road trips to different states in the South and West Coast, and a month and a half road trip from Louisiana to Guatemala and back.
I love to emerge myself in the different cultures and beauties that each destination has offered. From going to the markets and seeing the amazing arts and crafts that people have made to the beautiful sites. What I love most is experiencing each destination with my family and friends. To share something this awesome just makes life better.
Working for Modern Vacations & Destination Weddings has been a true blessing and an unbelievable experience. I can not wait to see what is in store next.
A little more about me…
- My favorite trip has to be… going to Mexico for my destination wedding.
- My dream vacation is … to visit Italy, Greece, and New Zealand.
- My favorite travel memory is… a road trip that my family and I took from Louisiana all the way to Guatemala and then back.
- My favorite meal is… pretty much anything that has to do with seafood!!
- My favorite sport team is… THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! WHO DAT NATION!!!!
- My favorite quote is… “God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and sweet. There is a divine purpose behind everything and therefore a divine presence in everything” Neale Donald Walsch.
- My favorite leisure activity is… going to the movies.
- In my spare time I like to… spend time with my family and friends. Even if that means just sitting around watching television.